Friday, November 9, 2007

Student Projects, Plus another (GASP!) FO!!!

As I mentioned yesterday, my students are all making the drawstring bag from Last Minute Knitted Gifts, and here are the first three!!! They each interpreted the pattern differ- ently. The first one turned into a teddy bear skirt; The second, (still in progress) is done with bulky yarn and the third became a hat, complete with round crocheted inset and pompoms. Pretty good for first time 12-year-old knitters!
And here is my most recent FO - a table runner/dresser scarf that I made two years ago but never finished. I found it last week in a box, and last night it took me all of 15 minutes to close the edges and press the seams!
I love the way these fabrics work together.







The blue and white fabric is the backing.

In other news, I finally received my Ravelry invite!!!!
Happy Friday!!!!!!

No comments: