Monday, December 3, 2007

Zaahir's Uniform Sweater Update

I am 40% done with Zaahir's sweater. Almost done with the body, then I have to do the sleeves and the finishing.

I LOVE THIS PATTERN!!! It is the perfect first sweater pattern as it involves No seaming. YAY! I got to work on it for two hours last night. I'll post a picture tomorrow.
I still have to buy him a sweater because the poor kid is freezing in his class waiting for me to finish, and I don't want him to get a yellow slip for wearing a non-uniform jacket. Needless to say, I haven't worked on any other projects! But I did buy some quilting supplies to make a treat for my coffee swap pal. Hope to complete that and get a package off this weekend before the crazy x-mas shipping starts. Got some cool goodies to pack in there already!

No comments: